An active Syrian civil society that fosters knowledge development; promotes active citizenship; practices democracy; defends, preserves, and channels citizens’ rights and interests; and develops a common set of values for all.
We are a non-profit/non-governmental Syrian organization that works to empower Syrian civil society to achieve democratic transition by:
- Establishing neutral spaces for Syrian civil society actors and facilitating collaboration among Syrian, regional, and international CSOs;
- Disseminating knowledge about and deepening concepts and frameworks of a diverse and inclusive civil society;
- Awarding grants to implement civil society approaches and strengthen the legitimacy of civic action;
- Promoting transparency and accountability within civil society;
- Advocating for the causes, rights, and freedoms of the Syrian people locally and internationally.