Articles Translations for Syria Online Project
Subject: Request for Proposal (RFP) No. BS-SOL-002
RFP Issue Date: Monday 20 Jan. 2020
RFP Closing Date: Friday 31 Jan. 2020
RFP Closing Time: 17:00 Turkey time
Performance Period: 12 Months
Enclosed is a request for proposals (RFP). Baytna Syria invites qualified firms, organizations or individuals to submit a best-price proposal for Baytna Syria articles translation for Syria Online project.
To be considered, offerors should submit a complete proposal no later than the closing date and time indicated above. Offerors should ensure that the proposals are well-written in English, easy to read, follow the instructions provided and contain only requested information.
Any questions should be submitted in writing and by email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than five days after the issue date of this RFP. The answers will be distributed within three days from the date of the questions.
Statement of Work
Syria Online Project aims to build the capacities of Syrian individuals and increase their knowledge of democracy, human rights and civil society; and enhance their professional, organizational and technical skillsets.
Syria Online will support Syrians with the needed resources to create content that would enrich the Syria Online platform and the discussions held therein.
Baytna Syria will select and contract a qualified service provider to deliver the following:
– Searching and selecting articles that comply with Syria Online statement of work.
– Translating the selected 400 articles from English to Arabic.
– Providing main keywords for each article.
– Providing tags for each article.
– Providing SEO title and meta description for each article.
– Offerors should include their prices per article.
– Offerors should include samples of their previous work/translations of similar articles published in similar platforms.
– Offerors should be able to translate at least 30 articles per month.
– Each article should be in one file named the same as the article title name and includes the SEO title, meta descriptions, tags and the main keywords for the article.
– Payments will be made on a quarterly basis (every three months) according to the quantity of articles submitted.
Failure to agree and comply with any of the above specifications will result in contract cancellation.
Submission of Proposal:
Proposals must be emailed with the RFP# in the subject line.
Proposals must be delivered no later than the specified date/time in this RFP.